Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lies That I Have Told and Lies That Have Been Told to Me



"I love how every time we see each other, it's like nothing has changed."

"I'm never going to hurt you."

"No, I haven't been drinking."

"I'll be there in five minutes."

"I've just been really busy lately."

"I would never put myself in that situation."

"I'm fine."

"I love you more than life itself."

"I enjoy everything about my sorority."

"I'm sorry."

"I never care about what other people think."

"It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I've always been cheated on."

"It's okay."

"My phone's been broken for a week."

"We never get that lucky."

"I always believe in myself." 

"I won't have any dessert."

"You know I'm not really like that."

"I don't have any regrets."



                  ...."I don't tell lies."







No comments:

Post a Comment