Monday, November 29, 2010

11 Things I Want To Do In 2011



So, I know it's a little early to think about the New Year, but since I'm such a fan of bucket lists, I thought I'd get started early on the cool things that I want to do for the upcoming year. 


1. Take a yoga class
2. Go on a road trip across multiple states 
3. Go with a group of friends to Vegas
4. Get a cool, well sought-after internship
5. Find more cool local hubs in the Dallas area
6. Regain my piano repertoire, and learn another difficult piece
7. Go camping (the legit way-- no cabins, no RVs, just tents)
8. Add on to my portfolio by getting more of my stories published
9. Host a dinner party
10. Meet an inspirational person
11. Go on a really original date 


I'm doing this now so that I can start thinking about new things I want to do instead of have half a year pass by and realize that I never made a bucket list. Maybe since I'm thinking about this earlier in advance, I'll be able to cross more items off my list by the time 2011 comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment