Monday, November 29, 2010

Who Am I?



Though I myself am still trying to figure this out (since it is my theory that I get to know myself better as each day passes), here's what I do know:

I'm independent. I don't need anybody to take care of me. Therefore, I know that I will never marry for money, only love. My favorite color is yellow. It reminds me of sunshine, which brightens up my day; therefore, it brightens up my outfit and my mood when I wear it. My favorite vegetable is spinach. Most people hate spinach, so I guess that makes me a bit of an oddball. But I'm okay with that. 

Speaking of oddballs, I've never had the chicken pox. Maybe it will come back to bite me in the ass later in life, but for now I know I've never had it, so that makes me feel a little invincible. I tend to say really ridiculous, quotable things. You can ask any of my friends and they'll tell you about a few things I've said in the past couple of weeks that made them bust out laughing (or just give me a really weird look). 

I don't get embarrassed if I fall down. I know that many people's most embarrassing moments involve something with falling down, but it doesn't bother me. I'm a clumsy person. You can't always be graceful. So even if I fall down in front of over a hundred people, it is what it is. I'll just laugh it off. I'm always one to embrace imperfection and failure, because sometimes those two things get you the farthest in life.

A few of my nicknames include but are not limited to: Natty, Crumpet, Natattack. They may not make sense. But if you know me, they make all the sense in the world.

If there's something that I want the most out of this life, it's that I will be remembered. Though extreme wealth would be nice, it's not my first priority. I think the only way I know my life will be worthwhile is if I am memorable to people and made an impact on them somehow.

On the contrary, though I want to be remembered when I die, as far as my everyday life goes, I don't really care about what people think of me. Put a label on me. Pass judgment. Think what you want, I won't care. All that matters is that I'm happy with who I am, since I'm the one who has to live with myself everyday. 

I'm learning little tidbits about myself like the details above each and everyday, but there is one fact that I've always known:  I'm Natalie Anne Posgate, and my initials spell NAP (hence the blog title). 

Now, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment